Automatic Pneumatic Liquid Piston Filling Machine 2 heads, with 6m
The SSW Series piston fillers are designed to dispense products of
different viscosity, ranging from water thin liquids to thick
creams, for the cosmetic, food, detergent, pharmaceutical, oil and
The series of machine has compact, reasonable configuration and
nice, simple appearance. They are made of famous pneumatic
components and MITSUBISHI’s electric components from Japan. All the
components that come in contact with product are made of 316L
stainless steel imported, and processed by CNC machines. The
excellent quality of components ensures that our SSW can work well
and stably. This series of fillers are connected with clamps, which
make them easy to clean and maintain, no special tools are
required, and they also feature real time adjustability, no bottle
no fill, accurate filling volume and a total bottle counter. The
standard machine can be equipped with 6 to 12 filling nozzles or we
can also reduce or add the nozzles to suit your special need.
Bottling of thick cream, cosmetics, food, detergent, chemical,
pharmaceutical, oil and specialty industries
● Blocked nozzles for products that tend to string and drip
● Bottle mouth localizer
● Special functions, such as ’Auto check and display of
malfunction’, ’Liquid level alarm’, etc
- PLC & HMI are from MITSUBISHI
- The main pneumatic components are from Airtac
- Sensors are from KEYENCE
- The metal parts that come into touch with the product is made of
316L stainless steel
- The main electrical components are: SCHNEIDER, OMRON and others.
- The capping wheel is imported from U.S.A. The motor is made in
- SSP-III: The frame of machine is made of aluminum profile.
- The actual speed also depends on product viscosity, product foaming
or not, bottle opening size, and etc.
Equipped with 6m standard conveyor
One air cylinder controls one product cylinder
Including liquid level controller and input valve
The main pneumatic components are from Taiwan or Korea
The metal parts that come into touch with the product is made of
316L stainless steel
Note: The Air Consumption figures are based on the filling speed of 10
cpm. Multiply by two when the speed is doubled, etc.
15~20 bpm (for filling 500ml/bottle product)